Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kelly's 30th Birthday

A very very happy 30th birthday to Kelly, who celebrated recently with the inclusion of a Vintage Photobooth. We had a brilliant night at Kelly's party, it was Darcy (our newest Vintage Photoooth Crew's first Solo gig) and so I thought in this blog, I'd share with you what Kelly, the birthday girl had to say......
"I can tell you my birthday celebrations were absolutely amazing. Everyone LOVED the photobooth and it fit so into the decor that some people (My Aunties) didn't realise I had hired it ....
I have been meaning to call and tell you how outstanding Darcy was. He was punctual, professional and always made sure i was happy with what he was doing. He was very approachable and handled all the tipsy guests very well. There were longer queues to the photobooth than the bar and the drinks were free!... Once again, thank you so much for a truly unique experience and all of my appreciation for Darcy on the night. It was an absolute pleasure having him there and the ease of organisation beforehand was outstanding. Many Thanks. Kelly."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add other items